Pages

Saturday 3 December 2011

02 12 11 - Daily Doodle 'and now for something Completely Different'

 Art done on A2 sat round Mel's Place in the usual abstract manor. Its growing on me each time I see it.



I think these post are getting Latter and Latter. Today is a Momentous Day got my first ever piece of Art in a shop. My Local book shop in Biggleswade Suzie's. They have room allocated for more so I'm on to mounting them pronto.

So weird I only started doing Abstract Art for just Art sake, not some Graphic Design rubbish Course four Weeks back and I feel a lot has change. I've found a way to chill out and Let go with the prospect of something useful at the end. All the skills for finishing and mounting, scanning, like they have at last came together for a unplanned purpose.

The Music

The Art was done at Mels last Saturday night, took about an hour to draw, Markers on A2.  I cant remember what so here something as far offy from Zappa as aman can get but a great tune by Mathew Ryan, totally honest song writer and completely honest songwriting.





Missing Nico :)


Thanks for looking, Tomorrow I guest On Arjun's Blog and He guest's on Mine so that will be super cool.

- Frank 02 12 11 22.47


http://www.franksdailydoodle.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment