Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

24 11 11 - Daily Doodle War on Bruce Springsteen

Last night sitting in the Living room with Becky and this emerges........


It seemed the obvious choice to call it War on Springsteen. There isnt much music that really really frustrates me, but Sorry BS Fans, all Bruce is a loser.

Its like he needs some kind of sound Injection. They call it Rock N Roll but to these ears, I'm not hearing the Rocking or the Rolling.

The Piece, as Usual its marker pen, this time on A2 folded to be A1. Come Fly With Me, was on BBC iPlayer and I was just drawing Random Lines as usual. The Whole Piece took the Usual hour Max. I think it represents kicking his lame butt. ;)


I might Digitize it at some point, I'm picturing a lot of RED here, or maybe Army Greens. A Big Reed White and Blue American, Gun Ho, Bonanza Maybe.

Let me know what you think of Bruce Lame Head, an if you strongly Disagree. Also let , me know if you want to buy anything. You'd be the first ever person to buy a piece of Frank Art.

The Blog is 2 Weeks Old Today and posting Daily.

- Thanks for Looking Please Comment Frank Allen 24-11-11

http://www.franksdailydoodle.blogspot.com

Love to Guest Blog or Have Guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment