Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

Saturday Post - Automatic Drawing & Our Funky Form of Normality

 Automatic Drawing done whilst listening to 'The XX' by Frank Louis Allen (me)

So I'm reliably informed what I draw is like Automatic Drawing. Which is basically true wikipedia list automatic writing as...
"Automatic writing or psychography is writing which the writer claims to be produced from a subconscious, and/or external and/or spiritual source without conscious awareness of the content.[1]'' 
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_writing
That is exactly what I do, just with drawing so I googled it, as usual failed to find similar examples which pleases me. I'm pleased and very fortunate to be Unique :D.

Always pleased to know if somebody else does this aswell and check out there work. I know of a few on facebook already.

The Pain is finally Subsideing a little and hopefully soon here things will return to our funky form of normality.

- Frank Louis Allen

Feel free to also connect with me on facebook and I will continue to supply my little tumbles with my Art at  franklouisallen.tumblr.com






No comments:

Post a Comment