Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Quick Update - Futher down the Art Time Continuum....


”Deaths Vs the Time Space Continuum or Something Like that”…. by Frank Louis Allen


This style kind of reminds me of the surrealist photo montages they would show you in Art history taken into a place Sci-Fi.

 Quick morning post before I start the day off. I've started experimenting with Photoshop textures instead of painting as I'm much more comfortable and at home with this. I seem to be able to pull some funky colors out of the bag that way. At least until I can learn to paint myself. It seems to go well with my drawings.

I will have to take on a far bigger piece next time in this fasshion, That might take days but will probabally be worth it....


- Frank Louis Allen

Feel free to also connect with me on facebook and I will continue to supply my little tumbles with my Art at  franklouisallen.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment