Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Art Vs Pain


 (above) Pain by Frank Louis Allen

Pain scores 10 the last few days Art has Scored 0...

My Crushed nerve is crushing my ability to stand up or sit down to draw again. Back pain seems pure doom to art, but its why I started art 2 years ago, so it will win again its not controllable in us, it'll leak out someplace....
There will be a re-balancing of the Force, I'll probably have to try drawing small on the bed or some such or on the floor like I used to have to do 

It hasn't been all bad, black adder helped, The Tick live action series on youtube also, Lots of encouragement from friends old and new.......
- Frank Louis Allen

Feel free to also connect with me on facebook and I will continue to supply my little tumbles with my Art at  franklouisallen.tumblr.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment