Pages

Sunday 18 August 2013

Sunday - New Piece ''Deaths Vs the Time Space Continuim or Something Like that''....

Finished Drawing a piece called 'Deathly Optimism through the Ages' or 'Death in Space time', or maybe 'From Space to Death and back again' I don't know you choose....




I've been fiddling with this one on Photoshop but the original drawing is just markers as usual.

The two characters that look like the Grim Reapers are just random, they appear in many forms in a lot of my drawing without being planned there. They are usually just two little stick people both pointing at something far off intangible. Enjoy feel free to give me your interpretations.

My back pain has subsiding for now, hooray for strecthy back people.....

- Frank Louis Allen

Feel free to also connect with me on facebook and I will continue to supply my little tumbles with my Art at  franklouisallen.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment