Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Please Take some Time to look a little more deeply into this one....



Lucys Dark Underbelly II by Frank Louis Allen



This is a reworking of an older piece from a trilogy of Drawings I drew last year. I took the time to break this up into separate works within a work. Taking much more time to concentrate on the individual elements. I'm really pleased with the results I feel it is quite an accomplished piece.



It is from a series of three pieces called the Hipster Wars Trilogy, one of which was featured on the Tumblr Radar. I will share both versions so you can see which you lie better.

Here is the original https://sphotos-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/429646_10150575395771749_883495635_n.jpg





09/02/13



Feel free to also connect with me on facebook and I will continue to supply my little tumbles with my Art at  franklouisallen.tumblr.com and my Blog at frankartlive.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment