Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2011

14 12 11 - London Paris Moscow New York

Here goes the first Scheduled Post.

141211b



Firstly some good news about the Artist. My surgery was delayed but i had t go see the Surgeon to get some bad news. The Surgery is delayed  and I need a new Scan. This is horrible, If it goes just a week longer it means being off work for more that 8 months, and bang goes my job.

But the good news, the doctor said I should phone to offer to take a cancellation for the scan, take anything. I was parallelized with fear at the prospect of phoning, any making of phone calls cause me anxiety. But I plunged ahead afte4r a whole day of worry. I got in tonight which was totally unexpected, I'd highly recommend trying that if your going inot surgery and you need a scan and your worried about the length of time your been off work.

 The Doodle is called Animal Crackers, Marker Pens on A2 Paper. Took about one and a half hours to do, double that to scan the monster.

You get a Scanned in Doodle today  instead of a photo. Im going to try predating my post so they go Automatically up. I'm going to try 8.30 New York time first, to just catch those people about to start work Idling on there computers.

Bloggers What do you think s the best time to post and what do you make of the Doodle?

Frank Allen 14th December 2011



The Doodle is called Animal Crackers, Marker Pens on A2 Paper. Took about one and a half hours to do, double that to scan the monster.



http://www.franksdailydoodle.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment