Pages

Monday 21 November 2011

21st November 2011 - The Three Distractions or Distracted by Good Things

 Now Thats a Mouthful!

1st Good Distraction

Its a Awesome Book. Currently my Toliet Book XD Always the best place to read  I think its because you know John Peels voice so well when your into truly different music so much. He speaks to you on a totally human level without any kind of Ego it seems. He was just the man who brought the music to the airwaves, he thought. I think he was much more Read It.


2nd Good Distraction 



Ive mentioned it in Passing, but I have a De-generative Eye Condition  called RP. In short in 10 years I will be Legally Blind if Im lucky Ive got a few more years on top of that. 

How is this a Positive Distraction? you say. Well its not, but joining a select group of people on facebook who can talk openly about how they cope with this has helped me a lot. The group is the Visually Impaired/Blind Men's Group If your  guy like me who is losing his sight they can be a real help. A Big thanks to tem for turning my gloom around yesterday.

If you can see the humor in tradegy you may just be allrght :)
 

3rd Good Distraction


Im franklymydear on there. (Thanks Dan for that Name :P ) Come Challenge me at chess on there, I'm not that good but its fun.

Thanks for Looking Doodle to come latter, please comment.

2 comments:

  1. "If you can see the humour..."

    Never a truer word spoken. Found that out myself many years ago, and it is a fact.

    ReplyDelete