Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

10th November 2011 - The First Daily Doodle



So Heres My first Daily Doodle. From the 10-11-2011 it seem like a good positive thing to do to post one a day, it might led up to me doing other things. Im a partially sighted artist with RP a degeneration eye condition, ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder. Inattentive Type) and ASD.
Im a musician but firstly I am a artist.
It took roughly 30 to 45 minutes give or take. As usual I turn off my brain and went with the flow. I was really pleased with this. Created this at Mels with Weather Report a 70's Jazz Rock fusion Vinyl on.


I am going to try to post one daily. But I cant really get the others scanned from A2 so they might be photos. People have suggested selling the art so let me know what you think
- Thanks for looking Frank UK

No comments:

Post a Comment