Pages

Friday 18 November 2011

18th November 2011 - Jupiter Explodes Pt 2 or 'So What happened as the Doodle'...


It may just be that I'm really really tired, but Ive never like this A2 sized marker pen doodle from start to finish. It began on Wednesday night at Mels as usual but I was in a overtired state hiding from emotional extended family so not a good start all ready. I was blindly adding Layer upon Layer as the music went on and I got tireder and tireder until finally I called it quits. One of the rare occasions where I didn't melt into 
the doodle.  

So it started off a abandoned birth, the mother stoned for conceiving it and then grew by its own strength despite any will left on my part into an unholy monster, how weird is that one?



The Music

Was listening to a 60's experimental outfit led by Sun Ra, even weirder than the picture even by oddly relaxing.







Thanks for looking

- Frank 18/11/11 feeling tired and Grumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment