Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

15.12.11 - Daily Doodle The perfumed Garden Metallic Grinder Pulp

sharkflcr
I'm really fond of todays Doodle had the usual inner debate over which way up tp turn it.

Been listening to The Perfumed Garden' the last John Peel show on Radio London before it was taken off  the air. Got to say the more Early TRex I heard the more I like it, essentially Marc Bolan is simply playing the Blues, extremely whimsical blues, but the real stuff never the less.

Please comment, discuss it makes my Day, Enjoy the Doodle.

- Frank Allen 15.12.11 18.21 GMT

http://www.franksdailydoodle.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This is fantastic! I hope you consider submitting to Vine Leaves! http://www.vineleavesliteraryjournal.com/ We're really keen to see more artwork submissions for the second issue and your work seems like a great fit. Cheers! Oh, and thanks for following my blog too, Frank :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I would love to Submit, I'll try and organise my Noodle, fail miserably then submit something anyay :D

    ReplyDelete